Aerospace Traffic and Safety is a peer-reviewed, international and interdisciplinary research journal that focuses on aerospace traffic and safety method, technology and application. It is aiming to report the first-class original papers and top reviews in the field and its interdisciplinary research, and builds international academic communication platform.
Topics include, but not limited to:
1) Aerospace traffic planning and management: advanced theory, analytical method, experiment and application of aerospace traffic planning, and the latest achievements in aerospace traffic management, such as air traffic flow, aircraft conflict detection and resolution, and spacecraft autonomous mission plan.
2) Aerospace information perception technology: new advances and breakthroughs in the theory and experimental analysis methods, techniques and equipment of aerospace information perception technology, including aerospace communication, navigation, and surveillance, etc.
3) Aerospace safety strategy and management: latest achievements in the theory and experimental analysis methods, techniques and equipment of aerospace safety strategy and management, such as aerospace emergency rescue, human factors, and accident analysis.
4) Aircraft design and airworthiness: new method and technique of aircraft design and breakthroughs of airworthiness, such as spacecraft dynamics and control, reusable rocket, and aviation maintenance.
5) Aircraft reliability: latest achievements in the theory and experimental analysis methods, techniques and equipment of aircraft lifetime, reliability design of aircraft, aircraft maintenance, reliability theory, etc.
6) Aerospace traffic infrastructure: new advances and breakthroughs in the theory and experimental analysis methods, techniques and equipment of aerospace traffic infrastructure, including airport engineering, wind engineering, and spacecraft launch site, etc.