The special issue aims at presenting main advances in the field of cardiovascular biomaterials and devices or new strategies for improving the application of biomaterials in the circulatory system for better therapeutic outcomes.
In particular, this special issue covers but is not limited to topics such as:
- Cardiovascular stents
- Extracorporeal circulation
- Artificial blood vessels
- Diagnostic bio-chips in blood
- Cardiac assist devices
- Drug delivery
- Other relevant bioactive materials.
The issue accepts articles with in vitro studies, in vivo evaluations, pre-clinical studies, clinical translation, clinical applications. Scientists and clinicians are called to submit manuscripts; multidisciplinary contributions are encouraged.
Submission deadline: 30 September 2020
- Dr. Zhilu Yang, Southwest Jiaotong University, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Qiang Zhao, Nankai University, Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Manfred Maitz, Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please choose "VSI: BMACS" in Editorial Manager when submitting your paper.