The International Organizing Committee of 10th Symposium on Biodegradable Metals is proud to announce that Bioactive Materials will publish a special issue on biodegradable materials with scientific content from the 10th Symposium on Biodegradable Metals. Regular papers, reviews and short communications will be published in a special issue (after regular submission to the journal and full peer-review).
The main topics of consideration for this special issue will include:
- Materials development, design, processes, surfaces and interfaces;
- Corrosion, processes, degradation, assessment, standardization procedures;
- In vitro works, including the assessment of the performances by in vitro processes;
- In vivo results, prediction of the preclinical and clinical performances, methods for assessing the in vivo results, including imaging, non-destructive testing, and others;
- Any other pertinent research devoted to biodegradable metals
Although Bioactive Materials is new, please note that the impact of the manuscript that could be eventually published here will be strongly enhanced by its publication in a special issue comprising a whole cluster of papers focused on biodegradable metals. The special issue will be limited to 15 papers, so start planning today your next paper in the special issue on Biodegradable Metals in Bioactive Materials.
Submission deadline: 15 November 2018
- Diego Mantovani, Lab Biomaterials & Bioengineering, Laval University, Quebec City, Canada
- Frank Witte, Julius Wolff Institute and Center for Musculoskeletal Surgery, Berlin-Brandenburg Center for Regenerative Therapies, Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Yufeng Zheng, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, College of Engineering, Peking University, Beijing, China