Biomedical Analysis is an international, interdisciplinary, scientific, peer-reviewed Open Access journal. It aims to publish high-quality articles in the field of biomedical engineering, bioanalytica...
Biomedical Analysis is an international, interdisciplinary, scientific, peer-reviewed Open Access journal. It aims to publish high-quality articles in the field of biomedical engineering, bioanalytical chemistry, biochemistry, genetics, biology, biomaterials, and medicine. Its objects involve the interaction of chemical, biological, and medical researches for the application of biomedical testing and sensing. The related testing and sensing methods include electrochemistry, fluorescence, luminescence, Raman spectroscopy, etc. The journal serves as an international platform for the development of biomedical testing and sensing and the cross-integration with related disciplines. The journal covers theories, methods, and technologies in the related fields, and publishes research articles, letters, reviews, communications, and reports.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Biomedical sample processing technology
- Novel analytical methodology
- Advances in laboratory medicine
- Imaging technology
- Micro-manufacturing, patterning, and miniaturization techniques
- Integrated sensing systems
- Instrumentation development, improvement, and miniaturization
- Human-computer interaction techniques
- Computational, statistics, and bioinformatic techniques