One of the biggest considerations of 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games was the use of green energy to stage events. Green and low-carbon technologies were widely used to construct sport venues and a low-carbon and green transportation system was in place. Renewable energy was used wherever possible. These components assisted with reaching the target of the maintaining carbon neutrality.
Focusing on hydrogen transportation; research of key technologies used within the entire supply chain of hydrogen, from manufacturing and storage to transportation and refueling, have accelerated the pace of development.
Public data suggests that more than 1000 hydrogen vehicles and 30 hydrogen refueling stations were put into operation during the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games, making it the world's largest demonstration of fuel cell vehicles.
We have put together this collection of hydrogen-technology related papers published in Carbon Resources Conversion and we hope you enjoy reading them.
- Cotton stalk activated carbon-supported Co–Ce–B nanoparticles as efficient catalysts for hydrogen generation through hydrolysis of sodium borohydride
Xiuli Zhang, Chunhu Li, Jianlin Qu, Qingjie Guo, Kelei Huang
- Evaluation of stability and catalytic activity of Ni catalysts for hydrogen production by biomass gasification in supercritical water
Youjun Lu, Hui Jin, Rui Zhang
- Recent advances in water-splitting electrocatalysts based on manganese oxide
Vijay S. Kumbhar, Hyeonkwon Lee, Jaeyoung Lee, Kiyoung Lee
- Generation of oxygen vacancies in NiFe LDH electrocatalysts by ultrasound for enhancing the activity toward oxygen evolution reaction
Xiumin Li, Qianyu Hu, Yazhou Xu, Xiaoyang Liang, Jiawei Feng, Kunyan Zhao, Guoqing Guan, Yongchao Jiang, Xiaogang Hao, Keyong Tang
- Improved performance of direct methanol fuel cells with the porous catalyst layer using highly-active nanofiber catalyst
Yosuke Tsukagoshi, Hirokazu Ishitobi, Nobuyoshi Nakagawa
- Novel materials for solid oxide fuel cells cathodes and oxygen separation membranes: Fundamentals of oxygen transport and performance
Vladislav A. Sadykov, Ekaterina M. Sadovskaya, Nikita F. Eremeev, Elena Yu. Pikalova, Nina M. Bogdanovich, Elena A. Filonova, Tamara A. Krieger, Yulia E. Fedorova, Alexey V. Krasnov, Pavel I. Skriabin, Anton I. Lukashevich, Robert Steinberger-Wilckens, Izaak C. Vinke
- Polyelectrolytes/α-Fe2O3 modification of carbon cloth anode for dealing with food wastewater in microbial fuel cell
Meicong Wang, Zinuo Wang, Fei Hu, Liping Fan, Xuejun Zhang
- Fabrication of three-dimensional graphene anode for augmenting performance in microbial fuel cells
Alka Pareek, J. Shanthi Sravan, S. Venkata Mohan
Carbon Resources Conversion is a journal that publishes fundamental studies and industrial developments on relevant technologies aiming for the clean, efficient, value-added and low-carbon utilization of carbon-containing resources as fuel for energy and as feedstock for materials or chemicals.
Read more articles: https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/carbon-resources-conversion