Deep Resources Engineering
Deep Resources Engineering
Deep Resources Engineering is a gold open access, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the rapid publication and global dissemination of the latest findings in the field of deep engineering. The journal...
Deep Resources Engineering is a gold open access, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the rapid publication and global dissemination of the latest findings in the field of deep engineering. The journal bridges the gap between research scientists and engineers who work in diverse disciplines related to deep resources engineering. It also provides a forum for publishing high-quality papers that report cutting-edge research on the topic.
The journal mainly focuses on theories, methods, techniques, experiences and cases that are new in the field of deep resources engineering. Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Geology for deep engineering: Hydrogeology and engineering geology; Structural geology; Deep resources exploration; Ore deposit detecting; Digital ore deposit; Crustal stress; Coring; Geological model; Mine thermal physics.
- Deep metal mines: Deep open-pit mines; Deep mining method; Mining planning, design, sequence and optimization; mechanized mining and intelligent methods; Stope; Backfill; Rock burst; Large deformation; Mining-seismicity; Intelligent mining; Theoretical analysis and numerical modelling for mining; Instrumentation and monitoring; Site investigation for mining; In-situ and mining induced stress; Ground control; Pre-conditioning and de-stress techniques; Rockmass classification.
- Rock mechanics for deep engineering: Deep rock and rockmass testing and instruments; Multiply field coupling process; Multiply phase flow; Dynamic and static rock mechanics; Novel numerical methods; Rupture dynamic response and transmission; Time-dependent behaviour; Micromechanics and multi-scale methods; Inverse analysis and stochastic methods; Fractured and porous media; Rock fracturing; Induced seismicity; Cap rock integrity; Reservoir simulation; Fault reactivation; Reactive transport; Rock-fluid interaction.
- Excavation for deep engineering: Drilling, blasting, TBM tunnelling; Deep shaft, tunnelling and cavern; Theoretical analysis and numerical modelling for excavation; Instrumentation and monitoring for excavation; Support and ground improvement; Energy-absorbing bolt; Grouting; Shaft lining; Intelligent construction; Site investigation for excavation; Excavation for underground oil and gas storage; Excavation in geothermal energy exploration.
- Safety and health for deep engineering: Ventilation & cooling; Physics and engineering of safety; Control and management techniques; Risk assessment, warning and mitigation; Emergency management and technology; Mine safety science and technology; Environment and sustainable development; Disaster-causing mechanisms; Instability analysis, evaluation and control; Maintenance and rehabilitation.
Northeastern University (NEU) is situated in Shenyang, the central city of Northeastern China, and also has a campus in Qinhuangdao City, Hebei Province. Since its launch a century ago, NEU has formed a multi-disciplinary system that covers philosophy, economics, law, pedagogy, literature, science, engineering, management, art and other disciplines...