Congratulations to the Emerging Contaminants authors of the most-cited papers 2015-2018. Access all the top-cited open access papers for the period below.
- Pharmaceuticals and personal care products (PPCPs) in the freshwater aquatic environment
Ebele A.J., Abou-Elwafa Abdallah M., Harrad S.
- Occurrence, sources and fate of pharmaceuticals and personal care products in the groundwater: A review
Sui Q., Cao X., Lu S., Zhao W., Qiu Z., Yu G.
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers and “novel” brominated flame retardants in floor and elevated surface house dust from Iraq: Implications for human exposure assessment
Al-Omran L.S., Harrad S.
- Sampling strategy for estimating human exposure pathways to consumer chemicals
Papadopoulou E., Padilla-Sanchez J.A., Collins C.D., Cousins I.T., Covaci A., de Wit C.A., Leonards P.E.G., Voorspoels S., Thomsen C., Harrad S., Haug L.S.
- An insight of environmental contamination of arsenic on animal health
- A review of the role of emerging environmental contaminants in the development of breast cancer in women
Siddique S., Kubwabo C., Harris S.A.
- Early life exposure to per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs): A critical review
Winkens K., Vestergren R., Berger U., Cousins I.T.
- Pay special attention to the transformation products of PPCPs in environment
Yin L., Wang B., Yuan H., Deng S., Huang J., Wang Y., Yu G.
- Occurrence of emerging flame retardants from e-waste recycling activities in the northern part of Vietnam
Someya M., Suzuki G., Ionas A.C., Tue N.M., Xu F., Matsukami H., Covaci A., Tuyen L.H., Viet P.H., Takahashi S., Tanabe S., Takigami H.
- Comprehensive evaluation of dioxins and dioxin-like compounds in surface soils and river sediments from e-waste-processing sites in a village in northern Vietnam: Heading towards the environmentally sound management of e-waste
Suzuki G., Someya M., Matsukami H., Tue N.M., Uchida N., Tuyen L.H., Viet P.H., Takahashi S., Tanabe S., Brouwer A., Takigami H.