Globally, ChatGPT has stirred significant interest in academic fields. Its potential for generating clinical diagnoses, research projects, and academic papers cannot be underestimated. It is certain that ChatGPT will have a major influence on gastroenterology as well. This special issue explores the prospects and challenges of ChatGPT's application to gastroenterology in detail.
- ChatGPT and medicine;
- ChatGPT and scientific research and article writing in gastroenterology;
- Artificial intelligence and gastroenterology and endoscopy
- ChatGPT and gastroenterology
- ChatGPT and hepatology
- ChatGPT and endoscopy
- ChatGPT and pathology
- ChatGPT and early cancer screening
- ChatGPT from the perspective of patients with digestive diseases
- Submission deadline: [10 June 2023].
- Dr. Qi Wu, Peking University Cancer Hospital & Institute, Beijing, China, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Prof. Fengchao Liang, Southern University Science and Technology, Shenzhen, China, email@example.com
Relevant topics and keywords:
ChatGPT, AI, artificial intelligence, gastroenterology, digestive disease, hepatology, endoscopy