As one of the important horticultural plant families, Cucurbitaceae has high edible and economic value. In recent years, significant progress has been made in the study of Cucurbitaceae, due to the rapid development of research techniques, particularly in molecular biology.
This special issue of Horticultural Plant Journal (HPJ) will feature the latest advances on all aspects of Cucurbitaceae research, including (but not limited to):
- Evaluation of germplasm resources
- Physiology of plant cultivation
- Molecular genetic breeding
Article types will include reviews, research papers, methods and research highlights.
- Submission deadline (for full papers): 30 November 2021
- Expected publication date: May 2022
Please read the Guide for Authors before submitting. Manuscripts should be submitted online; please indicate “Advances in Cucurbitaceae research” in the title. The manuscript will undergo further peer review and may be accepted or rejected, depending on the peer review comments.
- Prof. Yong Xu, Associate Editor-in-Chief of HPJ, Beijing Academy of Agriculture and Forestry Sciences, China. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org