KeAi's newest open access journal, International Journal of Intelligent Networks, presents the most recent challenges and developments in computer networks with the objective of promoting awareness and best practices for the real-world problems. It aims to present new directions for further research and technology improvements in this important area.
Topics of interest to the journal include, but are not limited to:
- Signal processing architectures, algorithms and applications
- Image computing and data science technology
- Smart sensor and agent networks
- Green technologies in information, computing and communication systems
- Intelligent computing for sustainable energy
- Communication network architectures and security
- Bioinformatics and network computation
- Wireless communication and network protocols
- Network operation and management
- Intelligent and information systems
- Network coding theory and algorithms
- Smart vehicular communication and technology
- Future Advancements
Submit your open access paper and benefit from fast and fair peer review, your research being hosted on ScienceDirect which has 14 million active users and no Article Processing Charges (APCs) for papers submitted in 2020.