Soil plays a crucial role in the earth system, so conservation of soil is a critical step towards achieving a sustainable world. To obtain credible data in soil studies, applicable and precise methods are vital. This special issue focuses on new technologies linked to soil conservation and eco-sustainability.
- Theory and practice of soil conservation experiments
- Measurement technologies and instruments for soil loss
- Modelling and decision-support tools for watershed regulation
- Hazardous substances and detection techniques
- Validations and applications of remote sensing to eroded areas
- Applications of the Telecoupling Framework in soil conservation and environmental sustainability
- Submission deadline: 30 April 2021.
- Managing Guest Editor: Dr. Xiangzhou Xu, Dalian University of Technology, China. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Paolo Tarolli, University of Padova, Italy. Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Manuel Esteban Lucas-Borja, Castilla La Mancha University, Spain. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Guoqiang Yu, China Geological Survey, China. Email: email@example.com