Journal of Industrial Safety aims to build a platform for academic exchange on frontier research in safety science and a world-class scientific journal dedicated to leading safety science research and creating a strategic frontier position for research in the safety field.
The journal publishes original research papers, review articles, case studies, short communications, and letters from various sources dealing with all aspects related to safety science and technology, including:
- Mining and Underground Engineering;
- Environment and Sustainable Development;
- Occupational Health; Fire and Explosion;
- Public Safety and Emergency Management;
- Industrial Information Security;
- Industrial Control Safety;
- Industrial Equipment Safety.