Special Issue Summary
Internet-of-things (IoT), big data, and Artificial Intelligence (AI), have brought growing opportunities for industrial processes and systems to improve efficiency and react rapidly to market changes. This special issue invites research papers that address recent advances on theory and methods of industrial engineering and systems management. Interested topics include but not limited to advanced manufacturing process control and operations management using industrial IoT, sustainability and supply chain management, big data and AI for systems improvement, …
How to make a submission
Please submit your paper via the following website: https://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/jmse
In the process of submission, please select type "Special Issue" and special issue "Special Issue on Recent Advances of Industrial Engineering and Systems Management".
- Manuscript submission deadline: Dec. 31, 2019
- Deadline for final decision notification: Dec. 31, 2020
- Tentative date for publication: Jan. 31, 2021
- Wei Jiang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Fugee Tsung, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Jiafu Tang, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics
Journal of Management Science and Engineering (ISSN 2096-2320; https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/journal-of-management-science-and-engineering) is a peer-reviewed open access scholarly journal on all aspects of management science and engineering published quarterly online. JMSE is sponsored by National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), Science Press and Tianjin University. JMSE collaborates with Elsevier through KeAi. All published papers are available on ScienceDirect.
Benefits of publishing with JMSE:
- Open access (unlimited and free access for readers)
- Free publication for well-prepared manuscripts
- Identified as "A Class Journal" by Department of Management Science, National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC)