First Papers from Journal of Pipeline Science and Engineering Are Now Online!
Published 14 May, 2021
The first papers of Journal of Pipeline Science and Engineering are now online!
This new open access journal will provide an essential medium for communication and dissemination of new ideas, original researches and technology innovation in the general area of energy pipelines transporting oil, natural gas and non-conventional fossil fuels (e.g., heavy oil, diluted bitumen, shale oil, shale gas and oil sands slurry), as well as hydrogen, carbon dioxide and biofuels.
Yicheng Wang | Luyao Xu | Jialin Sun | Y. Frank Cheng
- Global and local parameters for characterizing and modeling external corrosion in underground coated steel pipelines: A review of critical factors
Changkyu Kim | Lin Chen | Hui Wang | Homero Castaneda
Brain N. Leis
- Critical flow velocity phenomenon in erosion-corrosion of pipelines: determination methods, mechanisms and applications
Z.B. Wang | Y.G. Zheng
Faisal Khan | Rioshar Yarveisy | Rouzbeh Abbassi
- Field and laboratory assessment of electrochemical probes for visualizing localized corrosion under buried pipeline conditions
Mike Yongjun Tan | Facundo Bob Varela | Ying Huo
- Hydrogen assisted cracking driven by cathodic protection operated at near −1200 mV CSE – an onshore natural gas pipeline failure
Pablo Cazenave | Katina Jimenez | Ming Gao | Andrea Moneta | Pedro Hryciuk
Hamid Niazi | Shidong Wang | Lyndon Lamborn | Reg Eadie | Weixing Chen | Hao Zhang
- Three phase corrosion of pipeline steel: Size effects of deposited solids under water droplets and an oil diffusion barrier
Hongxing Liang | Rebecca Filardo Schaller | Edouard Asselin
- Influence of depth thresholds and interaction rules on the burst capacity evaluation of naturally corroded pipelines
J. Bao | W. Zhou