Sensors and bioassays are critical for infectious disease detection, diagnosis and control. To help battle with the current COVID-19 pandemic around the globe, Sensors International invites original research articles and communications related to COVID-19 detection and diagnosis using sensors and bioassay technologies. The development can be either at early stages or more advanced stages. Technology used for COIVD-19 diagnostic testing or other related applications may be new, or can be based on existing platforms. To help disseminate the most recent and most advanced development in the field as quickly as possible:
- Manuscripts related to COVID-19 research will be reviewed within two weeks (14 days) of time frame upon receipt.
- Accepted manuscripts will be published immediately online.
- All contributions are free of charge and are not levied on the authors.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Sensors and diagnostic tests for point-of-care and laboratory-based detection and diagnosis of COVID-19
- Sensors and tests to assist vaccine and therapeutics development for COVID-19
- Technology that can be used to improve the current diagnostic tests in the market for COVID-19
- Rapid tests to monitor the seroprevalence of COVID-19 pandemic, identify positively infected population with and without clinical symptoms
- Sensors to detect and monitor the transfer, transport and spread of SARS-CoV-2 virus in environment
- Sensors to trace and study the origin of SARS-CoV-2 in both animals and humans
Please refer to Guide for Authors for submission instruction: http://www.keaipublishing.com/en/journals/sensors-international/guide-for-authors/
Authors can submit their manuscripts via the Manuscript Tracking System at: https://www.editorialmanager.com/SINTL/default.aspx