Special Issue on Advanced Materials for Sensors, Photocatalytic and Energy Applications
Published 09 January, 2023
Advances in materials research and engineering play a vital role in the development of innovative technologies and novel materials, such as those with enhanced physico-chemical characteristics.
With a focus on sensors, photocatalytic and energy applications, this special issue will feature original research articles of the highest calibre in addition to review articles, short communications and letters.
- Advanced Clean Fuel Technologies.
- Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage.
- Electrochemical Energy Conversion and Storage.
- Fuel Cells, Electrolyzers and Membrane Reactors.
- Hydrogen Storage and Production.
- Nano Energy Materials for chemical sensing
- Photocatalysis (homogeneous and heterogeneous)
- Advanced oxidation processes
- Nano- and micro-technologies for sensing
- Analytical methods
- Electrochemical devices and sensors
- Nano-biosensor materials
- Starting date: 1 January 2023
- Submission deadline: 30 June 2023
Please read the Guide for Authors before submitting. All articles should be submitted online; please select Materials for Sensors at submission.
- Prof. Raviraj M. Kulkarni, Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology & Department of Chemistry, KLS Gogte Institute of Technology, Udyambag, Karnataka, India. Email:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Yunus Shukor, Department of Biochemistry, University Putra Malaysia. Email: email@example.com
- Prof. Aftab Aslam Parwaz Khan, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org