High-speed Railway is an international, interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed open-access journal published by Beijing Jiaotong University. The journal provides a platform for scientists and engineers in t...
High-speed Railway is an international, interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed open-access journal published by Beijing Jiaotong University. The journal provides a platform for scientists and engineers in the field of high-speed railway to publish their novel and original findings.
High-speed Railway aims to promote transnational knowledge academic exchange and cooperation, as well as to enhance the influence of China's high-speed railway industry and the development of relevant technologies globally.
Topics include, but not limited to:
1) High-speed railway planning and design: high-speed railway planning, electrification and automation technology, communication signal and vehicle design theory.
2) High-speed railway infrastructure: civil engineering technology, railway infrastructure, roads, bridges, tunnels, underground works, subgrade and pavement performance, and maintenance.
3) High-speed railway equipment and systems: rolling stock, manufacturing technology, rail, vehicle-track coupling system, superconducting magnetic levitation technology and railway engineering.
4) High-speed railway operation and management: high-speed railway policy, track management, high-speed railway information management, train dispatching management, and train operation and control.
5) Other related topics, such as high-speed railway safety, environmental protection and sustainable development.