Beijing Climate Center (the National Climate Center of China Meteorological Administration) has the obligations to deliver climate service for neighboring and surrounding countries in Asia and international climate community. Beijing Climate Center organizes and coordinates research efforts on regional climate, operational predictions and climate a...
- Monitor and diagnose global atmospheric and ocean conditions, especially in East Asia, as well as significant climate events (e.g. ENSO);
- Provide global climate predictions and impact assessments at monthly, seasonal and inter-annual timescales, particularly in East Asia;
- Carry out research on global and regional climate change, detection development of regional climate scenarios and response strategy options;
- Strengthen collaborations between National Meteorological and Hydrological Service (NMHS) on related observation, communication and computing networks for data collection and exchange;
- Provide climate data base and archiving services;
- Provide relevant climate products services such as interpretation, evaluation, processing, detection and issue etc.