FirePhysChem is an interdisciplinary journal publishing original research covering all aspects of high energetic compounds and processes relevant to creation of modern explosives, propellants, powders...
- FirePhysChem is an interdisciplinary journal publishing original research covering all aspects of high energetic compounds and processes relevant to creation of modern explosives, propellants, powders and pyrotechnics. The Journal is intended to provide readers, with primary interests in high energetic materials, access to papers spanning the range from research through development to applications.
- All manuscripts are peer-reviewed, and electronic processing ensures accurate reproduction of text and data, plus short publication times.
- The journals are led by an international team of Editors-in-Chief and Associate Editors who are all active researchers in their fields.
- Principal topic areas within the scope of FirePhysChem are listed below. This list is neither exhaustive nor exclusive.
- Chemistry of energetic material components
- Physical Chemistry
- Formulation and processing technology
- Safety and stability assessment
- Toxicological and environmental properties
- Analytical technology
FirePhysChem publishes the following article types:
- Communications - short articles reporting results whose urgent availability to the scientific community is deemed important.
- Full Papers are critically selected and report on the latest research results, making the journal indispensable to scientists and engineers who want to stay well informed.
- Highlights provide concise evaluations of current trends in energetic materials research.
- Reviews summarize the important results of research on topical subjects of all branches of the high energetic materials knowledge, point to unresolved problems, and discuss future prospects.
Currently 4 issues per year.